Happy Tears

9/05/2015 05:22:00 PM


I've been loving Spotify lately because it gives me the chance to listen to songs I wouldn't have discovered from listening to the radio. What's more is that there are a lot of indie bands that deserve more recognition!! I'm not a big playlist-maker since I get so picky about the songs and I'll spend days just to get the right songs together but I made this playlist! Wow! These are some of my favorite songs that just give me those happy vibes I need when I'm stuck in traffic (damn you, EDSA!) and when I need to feel a little loving. I hope you feel the love and the happiness too when you listen to these songs too. Enjoy!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Nice playlist! :) I also like spotify as it gives me the chance to explore more on music! :)

    www.jhanzey.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It really is a good place to discover good music and non-mainstream artists.

    ReplyDelete