HAPPY THINGS

9/05/2014 08:56:00 PM

Oh god, I've been neglecting my blog too much. But here I am! Trying to pull myself together and posting a blog post. Okay, Bea, you can do this.

So school's been back for a month already and since it's starting to get toxic, I tend to lose focus on the little things that make my day. That's why I came up with a list of things that have been cheering me up lately and I thought it'd be good to share it in my blog!

Bea's Happy List:

  1. coffee shops
  2. lists
  3. Essiebutton's vlogs
  4. sweat after workouts
  5. well-deserved sleep
  6. cuddles with my cat Zoey
  7. hang-outs and sleepovers with cousins
  8. bacon and egg for lunch
  9. getting my shit together
  10. getting stuff done
  11. good movies I've watched lately (Rurouni Kenshin, Kiki's delivery service, Dead Poets Society)
  12. smoothies
Hope you're appreciating the little things too. Have a good day!

You Might Also Like

0 comments